3D AREOLA AND NIPPLE TATTOO
6 COMMON QUESTIONS
Need a quick rundown? Check out the short video below to find answers to the 6 most common questions about breast tattoos after reconstruction.
WHAT IS 3D NIPPLE AREOLA TATTOOING?
This procedure helps improve the appearance and self-esteem of women and men who have undergone breast surgery or can simply enhance one’s natural breasts. 3D nipple areola tattooing techniques can “create” a nipple & areola after breast reconstruction, minimize the appearance of scars, or restore a nipple areola to a more natural looking color and shape.
There are many terms that can refer to this service. From 3-D Areola & 4-D Areola to Nipple & Areola Micropigmentation, but the end result of all these tattooing terms is an ultra-realistic areola and nipple.
For more information please visit our Areola & Nipple Tattoo FAQ
AREOLA TATTOOING & BREAST CANCER
We are honored to add the finishing touch to victory for our Breast Cancer Survivor guests. Learn more about Areola Tattooing and Breast Cancer here.
We’re so glad you found us! Finding the perfect permanent makeup artist can be time-consuming, challenging, and unfamilar. Our hope is to make the search and experience a little easier. Browse through our process and know what to expect. We hope this makes your experience efficient, and much more enjoyable.
Our procedure is permanent. We use traditional tattoo pigments and traditional machines in our application process. This means you don’t experience the normal fading you see with tattooing techniques used by the surgeon’s office. Our techniques are time tested and performed by experienced tradesmen in the field of tattooing- not by a support staff member who may have very little training time applying the tattoo.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Is Areola Tattooing right for you?
Nipple and areola tattooing can help anyone feel more comfortable with their new or natural breasts. This service might be a great option if any of the following relates to you:
- Post Mastectomy
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Breast Reconstruction
- Subcutaneous Mastectomy
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Surgical Scars
- Keyhole Surgery
- Fair Skin
- Pale or Light Areola / Nipple Color
- All Skin Tones
- Female to Male Transition Surgery
- Sex Reassignment Surgery
It’s all about you.
Our team will guide you through the entire process from placement and size, to pigment color selection and aftercare. There are a variety of possibilities inherent to the completion of the reconstruction process. Every case is different and requires a trained eye to interpret what will be necessary to accomplish the best result. Variables such as scar patterns, skin thickness, scar tissue, placement, and prior medical history come into play and our staff has the experience to figure out the best approach to achieve optimal results. The types of 3D nipple tattooing we offer are unilateral and bilateral procedures. We can accomplish great results with or without nipple reconstruction. Our team is also capable of stellar results even if we have to work over nipple tattooing performed by the surgeon’s office.
Add your finishing touch to victory!
The benefits of 3D nipple tattooing are extensive. We are able to create a three-dimensional picture that gives the illusion of projection without the need for nipple reconstruction. We mix a color that is complementary to your skin tone and match the areola size to the size of your breast; this provides the most natural color tone and realistic result.
Things to prepare for your appointment:
- Please bring a bra to hold bandages in place after the procedure.
- Please do not use any numbing creams. We cannot tattoo you if you have applied any creams.
- Show up with a happy frame of mind! Your journey is almost over.
Take advantage of our quick and easy online pre-consultation form here.
As of January 1, 2022, we can help Areola clients apply for insurance reimbursement.
- We are proud to be one of the few tattoo artists in the state of Florida who can help clients work with their insurance company. We are now able to file to your insurance ON YOUR BEHALF. We will handle the insurance claim, just like a medical facility would.
- Please note, there is no guarantee of how much the insurance company will reimburse. Please call for more information.
We work closely with each client to find opportunities to lessen or resolve financial burdens. We have listed a few options below:
- We are now accepting payments from Health Savings Accounts.
- Thankfully, there are grants available via The United Breast Cancer Foundation to help offset the expenses of 3D Areola Tattooing. To learn more visit their website here.
- We are happy to offer In-House Financing for anyone wishing to split their payment in two installments. The 2nd payment is due within 30 days.
- Upon your request, we can provide the information required for you to file with your insurance.