So how do you achieve the perfect eyebrow or some might say, "brows on fleek" #browsonfleek?
First, choose your face shape, and decide what brow shape you need.
Once you know your shape goal, you're ready to map it out. You'll need a pencil or anything of similar shape.
1. Take the pencil and hold it vertical from the outside of your nose up to your brow. This should be the starting point for your brow, and at it's natural height. Tweeze, thread or wax between your brows so that you're starting point is directly above the outside of your nose.
2. Next, take the pencil and hold it diagonal from the outside of your nose to the outside of your iris. Place a dot here. This will be the highest point of your arch.
3. Hold the pencil from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. This is where your eyebrow should end. Clean up any long tails as needed.
4. Lastly, map out your brow according to your face shape, and clean up as needed. Next, we'll discuss how to correctly fill in and draw on your brows.
Now it's time for the good stuff, the application. We recommend using the following:
- Eyebrow pencil (we love BRENDA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSAL BROW DEFINER- one color works for everyone, and it provides a natural three dimensional appearance.)
- Brow brushes
- Brow shadow (optional)
Brush your eyebrows in a diagonal upward angle. Begin drawing on pencil hair strokes to fill in gaps and holes. Continue this method until your shape is complete. If you like a fuller look, try using an angled brush, and brush over your brow with brow shadow (if you don't have a brow shadow, eyeshadow will work too). Skipping the powder will give you a more natural look.
And there you have it. Your brows are now on fleek!
Are we speaking a foreign language to you? If you read this post, thinking... I don't have time for all that, or I don't trust myself, you might be the perfect candidate for microblading or permanent makeup. These options are also perfect if by mid day all your makeup has worn off. We live in Orlando, so we understand the struggle of humidity and keeping makeup on. Why not wakeup with makeup?! It saves you time and the hassle of reapplying. Plus, they look natural! You can find more info by clicking here.