*As of January 1, 2022, we can help Areola clients apply for insurance reimbursement.
*We can help clients receive insurance benefits for medical tattooing.
*We can help clients receive insurance coverage approval for gender reassignment in Orlando.
- We are proud to be one of the few tattoo artists in the state of Florida who can help clients work with their insurance company. We are now able to file to your insurance ON YOUR BEHALF. We will handle the insurance claim, just like a medical facility would.
- Please note, there is no guarantee of how much the insurance company will reimburse. Please call for more information.
In addition, we’ve taken a pioneering step by establishing Medical Tattooing Billing Services (MTBS.ink). Through this, we ensure that patients can access Medical Tattooing using their insurance benefits with a medical tattoo artist near them, easing their journey to healing and recovery. If you are looking for breast tattooing outside of Florida and you would like to use your insurance benefits, visit Medical Tattooing Billing Services to learn more. MTBS.ink.
We work closely with each client to find opportunities to lessen or resolve financial burdens. We have listed a few options below:
- We are a Medical Tattoo Professional Partner with AiRS – Alliance in Reconstructive Surgery. Learn more about their financial assistance here.
- We are now accepting payments from Health Savings Accounts.
- Thankfully, there are grants available via The United Breast Cancer Foundation to help offset the expenses of 3D Areola Tattooing. To learn more visit their website here.
- Additional grants opportunities are available with Sharsheret. Learn more about their financial assistance here.
- We are happy to offer In-House Financing for anyone wishing to split their payment in two installments. The 2nd payment is due within 30 days.
- Upon your request, we can provide the information required for you to file with your insurance.