As of January 1, 2022, we can help Areola clients apply for insurance reimbursement.
- We are proud to be one of the few tattoo artists in the state of Florida who can help clients work with their insurance company. We are now able to file to your insurance ON YOUR BEHALF. We will handle the insurance claim, just like a medical facility would.
- Please note, there is no guarantee of how much the insurance company will reimburse. Please call for more information.
We work closely with each client to find opportunities to lessen or resolve financial burdens. We have listed a few options below:
- We are now accepting payments from Health Savings Accounts.
- Thankfully, there are grants available via The United Breast Cancer Foundation to help offset the expenses of 3D Areola Tattooing. To learn more visit their website here.
- We are happy to offer In-House Financing for anyone wishing to split their payment in two installments. The 2nd payment is due within 30 days.
- Upon your request, we can provide the information required for you to file with your insurance.