Get flawlessly applied permanent eyebrows. Eyebrows frame the face create expression, and can take years off your face. Permanent makeup provides perfect symmetry to your eyebrows. Pigment is applied that will compliment your skin tone and match your hair color. This procedure is perfect for clients with sparse or thinning eyebrows, due to age or alopecia.
For more information, please visit our PERMANENT MAKEUP FAQ, PERMANET MAKEUP VS MICROBLADING or EYEBROW STYLES page. Looking for more information about microblading? CLICK HERE
We’re so glad you found us! Finding the perfect permanent makeup artist can be time-consuming and challenging. Our hope is to make the search a little easier. Browse through our recommended journey to find the path that’s best for you! We hope this makes your experience efficient, and much more enjoyable.
Determine if the machine technique is right for you.
Permanent makeup or microblading? While they both deliver the same results, one technique may better suit you than the other. Microblading uses a hand tool technique, while traditional permanent makeup uses a machine tool. The machine technique is a good option if any of the following describes you:
- Poor vision or blindness
- Unskilled at applying conventional makeup
- Sparse, light, or no eyebrows
- Unsteady hands
- Going through chemotherapy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Oily with large pores
- Very fair and afraid of color
- Makeup smears or smudges and never stays in place
- Want to free yourself of the time it takes to apply makeup every day
- If you have NO history of keloid (raised) scarring in your family
- Thinning brows due to thyroid disorders
Do your homework.
The internet can be a bit much when it comes to social media, reviews, and content. However, it’s vital that you use this information to your benefit. We recommend following this checklist with 3 R’s:
- Read the business reviews specific to the service you want. You can read our reviews here.
- Review the business portfolio and posted images on their website or social feeds. Check out our work here.
- Respect the business experience and education. Explore the website to find out more about their background, certificates and on-going education. You can learn more about our background here.
Have a consultation and book an appointment!
Great results come after a great consultation. We think it’s very important to have a conversation with you about your goals and discuss how we can best meet them. Everyone is unique, and we pride ourselves on offering specific services and techniques that will work best just for you. We’ll also discuss methods and styles that compliment your face shape – you can learn more about that here.