For more information, please visit our PERMANENT MAKEUP FAQ page.
Eyeliner makes the eyes appear more open and refreshed. Eyeliner is applied to give a soft natural looking enhancement or a more defined line, depending on your preference. Additional eyeliner can be applied manually if you prefer a more dramatic evening look or for special occasions.
Mini Eyeliner is a thin line placed only within your lash line. It does not extend above the lash line. A mini-eyeliner can make small eyes look bigger and emphasize your eye color. Some people even feel it emphasizes their lashes and makes them look a little fuller. We create it using the finest medical grade mineral pigments which are hypoallergenic and perfect for sensitive eyes or contact lens wearers. May be applied to the upper and lower eyelids.
We’re so glad you found us! Finding the perfect permanent makeup artist can be time-consuming and challenging. Our hope is to make the search a little easier. Browse through our recommended journey to find the path that’s best for you! We hope this makes your experience efficient, and much more enjoyable.
Is permanent makeup right for you?
Permanent makeup eyeliner might be a good option if any of the following describes you:
- Poor vision or blindness
- Unskilled at applying conventional makeup
- Unsteady hands
- Parkinson’s disease
- Oily with large pores
- Very fair and afraid of color
- Makeup smears or smudges and never stays in place
- Want to free yourself of the time it takes to apply makeup every day
Do your homework.
The internet can be a bit much when it comes to social media, reviews, and content. However, it’s vital that you use this information to your benefit. We recommend following this checklist with 3 R’s:
- Read the business reviews specific to the service you want. You can read our reviews here.
- Review the business portfolio and posted images on their website or social feeds. Check out our work here.
- Respect the business experience and education. Explore the website to find out more about their background, certificates and on-going education. You can learn more about our background here.
Have a consultation and book an appointment!
Great results come after a great consultation. We think it’s very important to have a conversation with you about your goals and discuss how we can best meet them. Everyone is unique, and we pride ourselves on offering specific services and techniques that will work best just for you. We’ll also discuss methods and styles that compliment your face shape – you can learn more about that here.